700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$59.95 - $59.99
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries. Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel Compound: Distance+ Casing: Supple - 700 x 30c: 310g - 700 x 32c: 315g - 700 x 34c: 370g
$31.95 - $41.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
27 x 1-1/8-inch replacement tire from Sunlite. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
$21.99 - $39.99
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$24.95 - $26.99
- Street tire - Grooved tread with directional siping - Wire bead
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth center tread with knurled shoulders for water evacuation - Extra-thick side walls resist lateral flexing - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
Specialized's Turbo Pro tire is a competitive clincher that utilizes many of the same features found in their S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON compound, it features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 26mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 250g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 280g
- Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! - This update was really worth it. - The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass, and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$58.20 - $69.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$22.00 - $64.00
Smart Sam goes well on any terrain and even on the road it rolls effortlessly. It will roll over just about anything in the Double Defense version.
$49.99 - $59.99
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
$28.90 - $49.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$45.99 - $69.99
T-Serv ProTite is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite puncture-resistant technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. Need to get through your urban jungle quickly and reliably? T-Serv is the answer. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max PSI: 90
The Tourguard is a super-reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead-to-bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
$30.00 - $35.00
- Makes the perfect economical trekking tire - The Excel has a reflective stripe on the sidewall, keeping you visible at night for city riding - If getting a reliable, high-performance trekking tire at an economical price is what you're after, the Overdrive Excel is the tire for you.
$66.00 - $69.99
Our most durable road offering - Diamond knurled slick design - MaxxShield for maximum puncture resistance - Training tire Our most popular training tire, providing excellent traction, durability, and plenty of road miles in any condition. Maxx Shield helps provide a tire that Re-Fuses to puncture.
High-volume Tubeless Ready adventure tire - Diamond-knurled slick design - Dual-compound rubber - MaxxShield bead-to-bead protection - Tubeless Ready (TR) Our most popular training tire, modernized with tubeless technology and higher volumes for even more reliability and comfort. The familiar diamond tread pattern keeps things rolling smoothly, even as the pavement crumbles into gravel and hardpack dirt.
The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding. IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and low rolling resistance. Additionally, the 120tpi casing promises a silky ride performance. - The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding - IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and lower rolling resistance - The 120 tpi casing promises a silky ride performance
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
Traffic signal sprinter! The SportContact turns any bike into a racer. The 26 version helps the bike messenger meet those deadlines while the 700C tire gets the fitness biker into a speed frenzy. All this added speed for your bike with zero detriment to puncture protection and reliability! Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance.
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Sticks and stones and other sharp, pointy objects won’t stop Continental’s long-lasting Super Sport Plus tire. It's armed with Continental’s stalwart PlusBreaker flat protection system, a tough sub-tread that prevents punctures. This layer is highly elastic, too, so that the ride remains light and lively. This is the tire you want on your wheels when you tackle the urban jungle.
$20.00 - $23.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
Page 1 of 2 Next page